VANILLA CUPCAKES WITH NUTELLA ICING
I adore cupcakes, especially because of the icing so I decided to come up with my own nutella icing because nutella is amazing. they’re pretty easy to make so enjoy! but please do remember they’re pretty fatty so eat in moderation..I’m kidding. too much of a good thing is awesome :D
- 1/ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (do not buy vanilla essence!)
- 1 1/2 cups flour (sifted)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 milk
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup nutella
- 1 tablespoon of milk
HOW TO DO IT:
- preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan forced) and line cupcake tray with paper liners
- cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. beat in the vanilla. in a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- with the mixer on low speed, add half of the flour mixture and beat. add milk and continue to beat. add the rest of the flour and mix until well combined.
- half fill the cupcakes tray with the batter and bake for about 18-20 minutes or until golden brown on top and a skewer inserted into the cupcakes comes out clean.
- take the cupcakes out of the tray after they have cooled slightly and place them on a wire rack. cool completely before frosting.
- for the icing, beat the butter and the icing sugar together, either by hand or with a mixer. slowly add the nutella, making sure the icing doesn’t split and add the milk if necessary for a thinner consistency or more icing sugar for a thicker consistency.
- frost the cupcakes and enjoy!
#vanilla #cupcakes #icing #chocolate #croissants #ripailles recipe book #recipe #yummy #nutella #homemade #macarons #pink #french #bacon #pizza #potatoes #bake